Terms & Conditions
For questions about shipping or placing an online order, please contact us by emailing Vinous Reverie or calling 925-464-5320.
- Please note someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign for your package when it arrives. We suggest if possible that you to ship to an office or place of business where packages can be easily signed for.
- We recommend that you choose FedEx Express as your shipping option.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally. Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Shipping prices include packaging materials.
- There is an additional charge to re-route orders already in transit.
- Some items are removed from their original packaging and placed in protective shipping containers to ensure safe delivery.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are shipped.
Avoiding prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures during packaging and shipping, especially during hot and cold seasons, is our primary concern. We may hold your shipment due to inclement weather in our local area or the destination. If your wine was placed on hold and you want us to ship it, please contact us at 925-464-5320 to discuss options. We are not liable for damages to orders due to weather conditions during shipping. We recommend that you choose FedEx Express as your shipping option.
The Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
By using this site you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21. Vinous Reverie makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Vinous Reverie is over the age of 21. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 21, Vinous Reverie will prosecute you to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Buying and Shipping Alcoholic Beverages
When purchasing alcoholic beverages the buyer acknowledges that he/she is acting within compliance with all their state and local laws in regards to the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine/spirits/beer. The purchaser acknowledges that he/she is legally entitled to take possession of wine/spirits/beer, that they have obtained any required permission, paid any required fees or sales tax within their state and is working through properly licensed intermediaries (where required). All wine/spirits/beer sold are sold in California, the title passes to the buyer in California. Vinous Reverie Fine Wines and Spirits is not responsible for the importation of wine/spirits/beer into any state outside of California. The buyer is responsible for the shipments of wine/spirits/beer outside of California.
Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/bpa