93 points Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
"There are two whites now, the youngest of which is the 2016 Remírez de Ganuza Blanco, a barrel-fermented blend of 80% Viura and the remaining 20% Malvasía Riojana, Garnacha Blanca and other white varieties that matured in new French oak barrels with lees and bâtonnage for ten months. It's super clean and fresh, young and varietal, vibrant and lively, really impressive. The oak is neatly folded into the fruit. A great showing for this white. 25,000 bottles produced. It was bottled in August 2017."
93 points James Suckling
"Lilting, floral and bright with freshpear aromas. The palate has very pristine, pure and focused apple, lime and pear flavors. Bright and crisp. Lots to like here. Drink now."
Vinous Reverie Notes
Tasting Note: Lemon-yellow color with green hues; clean, bright and crystalline appearance. A very fine high intensity nose with notes of fresh herbs, citrus and tropical fruit. All this is on a thin milky notes and delicate wood. Tasty with volume, balance and fine structure on the palate. It has a long and fresh finish with peaks salt accompanied by delicate notes of creamy oak.